Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quick poll

When you have a minute, visit http://bethtoddcreatz.blogspot.com/ and give her some feedback on a sample she's crocheting for her Etsy shop.

I finished the bear outfit last night with a lot of single crochet edging just to smooth out the look of the edges and tie in the hiding the hole bit. I decided just to add a crochet stripe over the hole, and now it looks pretty great.

We're waiting for snow here. I'm not really sure what to do about a class I'm teaching this afternoon. I hate to cancel, and have the snow be a no-show, but if I don't cancel, I wonder how many people will show up anyway. I plan to get ready for work, then call the boss at home and see what the plans are. The National Weather Service is predicting 2 - 4" for the Atlanta area. We haven't seen that much snow is several years, and I would love to see it. We're ready for it with canned soup, bread, beer and long matches to light the gas stove top if the power goes out. Alas, we forgot the fixin's for nachos, but there's still time before the snow starts. I also have lots and lots of knitting to do. I may even see if I can get Keith to sit still and give it a try.

Well, I've got to at least act like I'm going to work today. More later.

No comments: