Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Walking man on Mars?

Have you seen this? Hell yeah, it looks like Bigfoot is out for a stroll on the Martian surface. Just how did a couple of backwoods pranksters fix up this hoax? (I want to hand it to the guy in the gorilla suit who pulled this one off.)

How about the UFOs seen in Texas? Apparently now the military says they did have fighter jets in the area. If Kolchak the Nightstalker & the X-Files have taught us anything, we know they really did have those jets there, chasing the UFOs.

You have to excuse me - I really enjoy wierd science. As for knitting, I worked on that intarsia sleeve for about an hour last night. I made some progress, but it does require a lot of attention, and it seems I can concentrate on all those bobbins and loose yarn bits for about an hour. After that, I started on a bear skirt, decided it was too big, and frogged it. To me frogging and reknitting are not wasted time. Every time I do it, I definitely learn something.

No more knitting tonight. I started another Malabrigo Afghan square for a shop model, then started that bear skirt over. It's been a long day, and I feel beat. I hear Keith bellowing (yawning loudly), so I know he's sleepy too.

Have a good night. Don't let the bedbugs bite. Don't be surprised when you wake up cheek to cheek with the kitty (with the rest of the kitty sleeping on your pillow.)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your kitties do that too? Jaymie likes to sleep on my pillow, generously leaving me one eighth to put my head on.

Eve said...

Princess Plumy usually sleeps on the bed behind my pillow, leaning on the top of my head. I'm used to that. It was the waking up cheek to cheek the other day that really surprised me.