Sunday, June 15, 2008

I promised you pictures

And here they are. Sorry that they are mostly yarn! We'll start with the lace. This is Clue 1, Chart B of the Goddess Knits Anniversary Mystery Shawl KAL. I'm using Jaggerspun Zephyr in Copper. I am also using the most wonderful Addi Turbo Lace needles. I love, love, love these needles for lace.


These are from trip 1 to the LYS going out of business. This was the 40% off day. I got Zara and Millefili Fine.


Hmm, it looks like I'm stuck in one color.

This is trip 2. This was the 60% off day. I was in search of a few more Zara, but found this instead. Having a list wasn't much help. As you can see, I bought more of the other colors I'm stuck in too.



This is the June surprise from the Nefarious Sock Club.




See, not even a single cat picture. Grey did help me take photos, but she was able to keep her paws and whole body out of the shots. I finally had to run her off as the space she was allowing me for yarn kept getting smaller and smaller.
ETA: Mr. Chubby is thinking about becoming a house cat. I caught him looking through the open door to see what all was going on. The shredded weatherstripping is complements of Grey. She panics if the door is closed while she's outside. I've caught her actually hanging from it about a foot off the ground.

No comments: