Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged! I'm it!

I've been tagged for a meme, so here it is:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Who can remember that long ago? Actually, we had just found out that Keith's mother had ovarian cancer, and everyone's lives were about to be sucked into whatever it is that cancer dictates. On the fun side, I was feeding Fluffy Meow, the stray who was pregnant and became my very first rescue kitty.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list? They've been changing as the day goes by. Originally it had been a) finish gray sock, b)finish clue 2, c) start Monkeys, d) henna my hair and e) nap. The revised list is
a) nap - and I got 3 hours in instead of just 2.
b) Banks like to sell mortages to each other. Unfortunately, not all the paperwork gets done. I have to do some of their paperwork today. Woohoo.
c) wind my Wollmeise into a ball.
d) henna my hair. I love the way henna turns my now reddish brown and gray hair back to the vibrant color of my youth.
e)finish the gray sock.

3. Snacks I enjoy. Fresh peaches, cherries dried and fresh, Little Debbie's snack cakes, and all sorts of baked goods. Go Great Harvest Bread Co.!

4. Places I've lived: Tuscaloosa, AL; Birmingham, AL; Auburn, AL; metro Atlanta

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Hmm, just once I'd love to say like Monty Burns, "Release the hounds!" and chase the door to door salespeople away. However, I'd give money to some charities I already support, but now I could also have a foundation that supports shows on PBS. I really want to travel to the British Isles and Australia. I would love to see more of the Himalayas (I've been to Nepal and Tibet, but on a speedy trip with a travel group). Nepal is probably one of the most beautiful places on the planet, and I just loved it.

If you want to do this one, which I've seen on several blogs lately, consider yourself tagged. Just let me know in the comments so I can make sure to read it.

No comments: