Monday, June 9, 2008

Sweaters...

and why I haven't been knitting them.

I was adding to my queue in Ravelry last night after perusing what to do with the yarn I bought last week. I found a sweater that I've been wanting to do is in that very same yarn, Filatura di Crosa Zara, but I don't have quite enough.

I find that people think that since I work in a yarn store that I know everything there is to know about yarn and knitting. They think I never make mistakes. Well, I do. I wasn't sure how much yarn I would need, so I bought what I hoped would be enough. It isn't. I really hope they still have a couple left as I only need 2 more. (Actually 3 as I like to have more than enough.)

Anyway, I find I really want to make sweaters, but I also want to lose weight. I haven't been very good about losing the weight, so I put off making sweaters. It's a conundrum. Unfortunately, I love to cook and eat, and all the best tasting stuff is not the best for you. At least it's summer, and there are lots of lovely fruits and veggies available. We'll see how the summer goes.

No comments: