Saturday, June 14, 2008

This is why I started TNR

Please take a minute and go look here. This is really why I started the TNR. It all had to do with kittens. Don't worry, it's a great picture and story with a happy ending.

In knitting news, I started on my Goddess Knits Anniversary Mystery Shawl last night. It's a pi shawl, which means it's circle that is started in the middle and worked outwards. I'm using Jaggerspun Zephyr in the lovely Copper color. I'm still undecided about using beads with it or not. Unfortunately, the beads I like best are the ones I'm using on the still unfinished MS3 from last summer. I'll have to make a decision tonight. My Addi lace needles aren't quite long enough for using for magic loop, so I need to buy some more today. I think I'm posting a lot of pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janice in GA said...

My sister has been doing this lately too. She rescued some kittens that were living in a drain pipe near her house. She captured the mama kitty (VERY feral) and got her spayed. She also captured the apparent daddy cat (tame, but NOT an indoor-kind of cat.) Alas, he was FIV positive. :( She had a hard time with that, because she'd been feeding him and had gotten attached to him.

You can't save them all, but you can do what you can.

She buried him in her back yard.