Friday, June 27, 2008

Knitting goodies


Above you can see my Goddess Knits Anniversary Mystery Shawl in progress. I've only done a few rows of Clue 2, and clue 3 comes out tomorrow. I'd better get a-knittin'. In the second picture you can see a closer view that shows some of the stitch markers I got from Lizardsmells' etsy shop. You can doubleclick on any picture to embiggen it. (Thank you Jebediah Springfield.)

Next, you see my No-Purl Monkey sock which I started last night. I love the way the twisted ribbing looks. The yarn is Wollmeise, which is very nice to use. It's not as lofty as some other sock yarns, nor does it feel as soft in the skein. However, it is really nice once you start knitting with it, and just look at those great colors!


Needle Nook got in these really cool needle gauges, and I had to have one. It's so compact, looks like a nautilus, and is shiny! Ok, the shiny part speaks once again to the inner magpie, but it looks almost like a piece of jewelry.


Please go sign the petition showing your outrage for the choice to kill cats by Fox Richmond. The RSPCA is looking to get 3000 signatures. Thank you for your help.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That needle gauge is so freakin' cool! WANT!